Saturday, November 15, 2008

Time Flies

Wow. Time sure does fly. Here we are getting ready for Thanksgiving and even Christmas, and I feel like Halloween was just yesterday. I apologize to all of you who have been looking forward to Halloween pictures of our little Bunkas. It seems like during the holiday season we have so much fun, but there's not much extra time to sit down and share our great times.

Emma was a ladybug for Halloween. She helped me pick it out at Costco and had to wear it throughout the store and now and again for the couple weeks before Halloween. She loved playing dress-up.







Next year I want to be a cheerleader!!



All these partying wore Emma out. This was on the way to Chad's parents...where the real party began.



Emma's first boyfriend's name is Jeffrey. He lives next door. They love playing together. On Halloween lions and ladybugs are best friends. We're so happy to have Jeffrey and his family with us here at the mortuary. It's so fun!




We went to the Dollar Store to get a little bag for Trick-Or-Treating. While we were there Emma saw a bunch of balls and got so excited. It was so cute I couldn't resist. To this day it remains one of her favorite toys...and Jeffrey likes it, too :)







Cutest girl ever. Too bad ladybugs don't really make a sound. Emma's new animal sounds are: cow, horsie, doggie, bunny (she wiggles her mouth instead of her nose), fishie (cutest thing ever. That's the first one she got. She kind of picked it up on her own. We can thank Aunt Lisa for that.)



How genius. You take the ladybug vest off and she turns into a cat!



Daddy had to dress up for work. He was a bank robber. We went in to go trick-or-treating.



Cutest little ladybug I've ever seen!

6 comments:

Darren said...

She is SO CUTE!! I just can't get over it! I'm also impressed she knows so many animal sounds. I can't wait to see her make a fish face :) We love you guys and are excited to see you soon.

Darren said...

So obviously that was me (Amy) and not Darren :)

Heidi said...

What are you talking about Amy, Darren loves Chad and Jen just as much as you do and I know he can't get over how cute Emma is too. Anyway... she definetly was the cutest ladybug I have ever seen. What fun pictures! Chad could have almost really past for a bank robber.

Heidi said...

Wow! My english writing is terrible! Ment to write passed not past. sorry ):

Scott and Shay said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! The pictures are adorable!

Lisa Morris said...

I'm glad to know that I'm having a positive influence in Emma's life, even if it is just teaching her to make fish faces :)