Even though this was taken about three weeks ago I thought it would be fun to see for all of you who live far away and never get to see Emma. This was taken only a few days after she started walking. She's not very good, she's much better now. But, so cute! She just charges everywhere now. She's very fast, and so small that it's hard to see her, like yesterday in Church. Chad had just finished his Sunday School class and opened the door. I was gathering all of the things to get ready to go. The next thing I knew Emma was gone. I went running out the door and she was halfway down the hallway. It's a good thing we were at Church, I wasn't as panicked as I would've been at a store or something. It was more just funny. She's so small that she was able to squeeze through the crowd pretty easily. It's fun having her around, and I definately get my exercise in each day. (Oh, and p.s. - my floor isn't always that dirty. We had just gotten done with lunch and Emma was having fun with her food instead of eating it.)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
SOOOO Cute! It was fun to watch her walking on the web cam last week too.
Man! I gotta see this in person!! It feels like forever since we've seen you guys. She is so cute.
This is so cute! I miss seeing this little girl.
When are we going to hang out anyway? You guys should call us so we can plan something.
Post a Comment