Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Groundhog's Day!

Happy Groundhog's Day everyone! My Grandpa Ben loved this day better than any other day of the year. Is it good news? I hope so. Winter is not my favorite thing.



Emma is not always photogenic. Here's proof. Still is cute, though, isn't she?





Emma loves it when Daddy comes home for lunch. It's usually around when she wakes up from her nap. Sometimes (like today) that's the only way to get her down is to tell her "Daddy will be home when you wake up."






Here are some great pictures I took while Emma was watching Baby Einstein. What a cute girl.





The other day Emma REALLY wanted to watch Baby Einstein. But, Kate from Lost was going to be on Regis and Kelly, so I wanted to watch that. I grabbed the laptop and made it a fun special time for Emma. She loved it.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

this is going to sound so weird but that first picture reminds me so much of chad. What I'm trying to say is she looks a lot like Chad with her eyes closed. She has the big droopy eyes. I love it. She is so beautiful. Cute collages Jen!

Derek & Ashley Hardy said...

She is probably the cutest lil girl i have ever seen! i cant imagine how cute it will be when you guys have a lil boy! aww!

Scott and Shay said...

She is seriously sooooo cute! I can't stand it...I think I need to see her again! Besides I went into the Credit Union today and told Chad that we need to have a double play date or something...