Friday, July 17, 2009

Emma's favorite things


Emma doing sit-ups with Daddy before bed


Emma doing push-ups with Daddy before bed


Cutest Emma. Look at those beautiful eyes! I'm jealous!


Emma got a new apron. It's just her size. She loves wearing it and helping Mommy cook, clean, and iron (her favorite).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love those eyes too!! That's such a cute picture of her doing push-ups with Chad. Good for you Chad :)

That's so fun that she likes to help you clean! I wish I was better at ironing :)

Stacy said...

That is such a beautiful picture of Emma - the up close one. don't we wish we all had those eyes. Gorgeous!

Scott and Shay said...

She is so adorable! Those eyes are unbelievable! That is so cute that she likes to work out with her daddy...just wait til your little boy comes around!

Cynthia Marie Cook said...

So when are you coming to Alaska. I miss you and love you all.