

Smelling flowers is one of Emma's favorite things to do. We tried to get a few shots in Nauvoo of her doing it, because it happened a lot, but it's hard to get just the right shot, focused and at the right moment. This one's the best so far.

What a cute little girl.

Emma's cousin, Hyrum was born in August. We went to the hospital to visit him. When we walked in the room Emma looked up and me and said, "Mama, is this Baby Jacob?" I'm not sure she quite got it at the time. Then, later that week we went to the zoo with Emma's friend Jeffery, who has a new little brother that was 2 months at the time. Again, she said, "Mama, is this Baby Jacob?" She obviously didn't get it. Now that it's a month later, and I still have a huge belly, and she knows Baby Jacob is still in there, she's finally getting the hang of it.

This is a classic case of a spoiled Grandchild. She's just too cute to resist, I guess.
My Mom is probably the only one who might enjoy this video. One Sunday we were talking to my Mom on Skype and she was having technical difficulties. Emma was trying to be very patient while we waited for her to call us back. As always, right before I was able to grab the camera was the cutest, but at least we got a little bit. It's a little long, so don't feel obligated to watch.




2 comments:
She is seriously one of the cutest little girls in the world ! Those pictures are adorable! If only we could see her more often :)
It looks like you have been super busy! I can't wait for you to get your little man...Jacob is an adorable name!
Post a Comment