I have been TERRIBLE at posting. I will get better. We just moved about a month ago and I feel like that month has really passed me right by. And, my excuse for the couple months before is the new baby and the mortuary. But...from here on out--NO MORE EXCUSES! I'm going to be a lot better at posting regularly.
I took this video yesterday. Emma knows a lot of songs. She's a little song-bird. She's always singing. It makes us smile. We love having her in our home because she's always happy. As you can see from the video, Jacob and Emma are best pals. Even though he's not even sitting up yet they love playing together. He really looks up to his sister. You can see it in his eyes. Whenever she's around he lights up. It has been so fun to watch that friendship develop over the past few months. I love watching Jacob in this video while Emma is singing. He's a cutie and we loving having him in our family, too! We sure are lucky parents to have these little guys around.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That was sooo cute Jen!! I love your sweet kids! Jacob is looking more like Chad now! He's so darn cute! I loved it! Thanks for sharing. Emma melts my heart!
Jen, they are so sweet! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your wonderful family. Miss you all.
Hooray for you guys...your kids are so cute! I think we need to come see your new place;)
That was so adorable!! Alex had the biggest smile on his face while he was watching it!! He loves all those songs too :) Jacob is getting so big. What cute kids!! We love and miss you!
Post a Comment