I know I haven't been very good about posting lately. First, I had the excuse of *the mortuary*. Then, we moved about (almost 2 months ago). And, I still haven't done a very good job at posting consistantly. I keep promising myself that I'll get better and I never do. Now my excuse is that we're still not quite all the way moved in. We still have a pile of boxes and random piles here and there. Once I don't have that excuse anymore I'm sure I'll think of another one.
But...for now...I just wanted to write a post with no pictures. It's easier to do that sometimes. And, hey, I've gotta start somewhere!
I am SO proud of my two little kids. First, Emma just got potty-trained a couple weeks ago and she's doing AMAZING! She's so obedient and tries so hard. She's had a few accidents, but overall I would say she's totally potty-trained. We just need to work on her going on "the big toilet." Haha...yes, we DO carry "the potty-chair" around with us everywhere. In fact, at a YW/Relief Society thing she DID go potty in the car because she was there with me. That'll just have to be one of those embarrassing things I hold over her head later in life.
Second, not as MUCH of a mile-stone for Jacob. But, last night her rolled over a few times. That was his very first time! He sure is a studly little guy.
I'm so proud of both of my kids. They're so fun to have around all the time. I don't know what I would do without them! We have a BLAST together.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
HOORAY! ...for both Emma and Jacob...big milestones!
Post a Comment