Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I can't resist this little girl




I just can't resist posting about this. Emma says the funniest things. She's so nerdy and we love her! I've started keeping a little quote journal to write down the funny things she says and does. I just always forget them. And, some of these I just CAN'T forget. I always regret not writing it down when I miss something.

Yesterday she said something that made me laugh so hard that as I was writing it down today I just couldn't stop laughing. That deserves a post.

Chad had put a sweater on over his shirt and tie for work. When he came home for lunch he realized it was hotter than he had expected. As he was taking it off he said, "Ugh...this sweater is driving me NUTS!" Emma had her Jazz Hoody on because we had just gotten back from a walk. A couple minutes later she came to me and said (in a whiney voice of course), "Mom! I have to take my sweatshirt off. It has NUTS on it!" I had no idea what she was talking about. So, I sent her to Chad to try and figure it out. He realized what she was trying to say. I just can't stop laughing about that one. She doesn't like it when we laugh at her. But, sometimes we just can't help it!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so cute!

Carissa Mason said...

I just have to tell you that I have a cousin up in Utah whose name is also Jen Petersen and she is married to a Chad!! They have 2 little girls and a boy. Love your blog! Thanks for being my BFF on Mormon Mommy Blogs! I'll check back soon!