Monday, July 12, 2010

Jacob's Almost Crawling!



Jacob is just about ready to crawl. We took this video yesterday after Church. He's getting SO close! He'll be crawling pretty soon now. He's A LOT earlier than his sister was in this department. She didn't crawl until she was a year old. She did some sort of weird scooting thing for a really long time.

Jacob's a mover and a shaker. He can't sit still. THat's probably why he's ready to crawl already.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

He is so close! And he's so cute! I really enjoyed the Little House on the Prarie in the background. :) Such a Petersen thing!

Jen said...

Haha...I wasn't even going to mention that because I didn't think anyone would pick up on it. Of course you guys would hear that! It sounds a little loud, too. I promise it wasn't THAT loud. I must have been right next to the TV or something.

Amy said...

Yay!! How exciting! He really will be an early crawler. He is so adorable you guys :) We can't wait to see him in person soon . Love you!